- A -- Total Length 74.5"
- B -- Handlebar Height 43.7"
- C -- Wheelbase 46.4"
- D -- Minimum Seat Height 31.7"
- E -- Maximum Seat Height 39.2"
- F -- Chain Stay Length 57.0"
- G -- Standover Height 19.2"
- H -- Top Tube Length 22.2"
- I -- Wheel Diameter 28.1"
- J -- Head Tube Length 7.1"
- K -- Handlebar Length 27.6"
- Battery 48V 15Ah LG lithium battery
- Range 55 miles
- Geared Motor 500w hub motor/mid-drive motor
- Total Payload Capacity 330lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights 5'2" ~ 6'4"
- Charger US standard 3.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V/18A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 61lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 27.5"x2.4" tires
- Brake lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Integrated Taillight
- Freewheel Shimano 7 speed gear shift for Mechanical Disc Brakes and 9 for others
- Brake 180MM Mechanical/Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Chain KMC chain
- Stem Zoom-28.6*80*31.8
- Crank 170mm forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano-14-28T for Mechanical Disc Brakes and 13-32T for others
- Front Fork Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Throttle Thumb throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame 6061 Aluminum frame
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle SR saddle
- Seat Post 30.9*300mm
- Kickstand Heavy duty aluminum
- Spokes 12 Gauge
Take a Ramble, Take a Rambler
- Beat the traffic now with Rambler
- Simplify and fasten your daily commute
- A comfortable mode of transportation
Max 25 MPH
Geared Hub/Mid-Drive Motor
Miles per Charge (maximum)
Hydraulic disc brakes
For Upgrade & Premium
Upgraded Samsung/LG 48V 15Ah Battery
Rambler comes with a 720Wh portable battery with 21% higher density and 21,600 cells, enabling you to enjoy a longer journey up to 55 miles. Its integrated design significantly reduces the risk of short circuits and wetting issues, ensuring a safe and reliable riding experience.
Enhancing Urban Mobility: Rambler's New Tire Design
The new tires have been designed to provide a smooth, comfortable, and efficient ride on urban roads. They feature a larger radius and thinner width, allowing for easier maneuverability and less effort required to pedal.
The Bafang Mid-drive motor with a torque sensor can accurately calculate the power output based on your pedal effort, providing you with flexibility and versatility to navigate your urban commuting journey smoothly
Enjoy your urban riding journey with 500W motor support. With its lighter weight and appropriate power output, you can confidently ride on steep streets and heavy traffic with ease. Plus, you will save on more battery consumption to offer a longer range using the new 500W motor.
I ordered the Upgraded (middle) Rambler for my rental business. This bike is very solid quality and is a very comfortable ride. The stock tires were hard to bead to the rim but eventually got them set (good enough). For the price, I would highly recommend this bike if your looking for a fun and easy commuter bike.
Very impressed with the quality of the bike. Everything works right out of the box. I am 81 and I thought my bike riding days were over. Not so , I ride my Rambler everyday.
A comfortable urban cycling experience. All of our designs focus on your comfort and better maneuverability. Equipped with narrow tires, advanced gear shifted systems, mid-drive motors, lightweight and ergonomically shaped bike frame, the Rambler ensures that you'll handle complex urban roads and high-volume traffics with ease and comfort.
The Rambler is designed to provide a fulfilling city riding experience, catering to your daily transportation needs.
However, for those who require more convenience and versatility for daily commuting, we recommend the upgraded version, which comes with advanced features such as hydraulic brakes, fenders.
If you're looking for the most comfortable and high-performing ride, we highly recommend investing in the premium Rambler, equipped with a mid-drive motor.
Regardless of your needs, the Rambler offers a variety of options to fit your lifestyle and deliver an exceptional riding experience.
The thin tires can give higher acceleration and speed on the rambler. Additionally, thin tires provide better handling as they are more responsive, requiring less force to turn. A larger tire radius allows for increased surface area contact with the ground, resulting in greater friction and a smoother, more comfortable ride.
Cadence-based sensors detect if a rider is pedaling or not, while torque sensors utilize a precise strain gauge to measure the amount of force that a rider applies to the pedals. This means a torque sensor can adapt to various terrains such as busy urban roads , providing a more consistent and smoother riding experience. Please be aware that Rambler premium verison is equipped with a torque sensor.