Now, we advocate cost savings and encourage the use of fewer cars. At the same time, due to the impact of rising oil prices and environmental awareness, many people have turned to electric bikes. Therefore, electric bikes are developing rapidly and are particularly popular among people. It is expected that electric bicycles will become one of the main transportation in the future.
Based on relative data, the growth rate of electric bicycles has been staggering in recent years. However, there are some people who still have the question: Will Electric bicycles ever die? In fact, as long as the products are further improved and local governments provide safe cycling roads and parking lots, the demand for electric bicycles will be further expanded by people.
Justin is a fan of fat tire electric bikes. He said: "What I bought is not electric bicycles, but happiness." People need fresh air and exercise and don't want to sweat too much. "I find that many people of bike enthusiasts have bought fat tire electric bicycles, and at the same time, more and more people choose electric bikes for convenience."
In the United States, where car culture dominated the world, electric bike riding was just a niche pastime. However, electric bicycles are becoming more and more attractive now, which attracts those who want low-cost, less hassle to get around or go to work far away from their home. Electric bikes do not require insurance and license fees, nor do they require gasoline and parking space. Many electric bicycles have a high speed per hour, and their lightweight lithium batteries can be charged in a few hours at home.
Frank is a veteran electric bike enthusiast and he has witnessed the rapid development of this market. He said, with the increasing quality of electric bicycle products, the enhancement of people's consumption ability, the development of family businesses, and the government's ban or partial ban on fuel-powered two-wheelers, people are willing to spend money to buy a high-quality electric bicycle. As a result, the electric vehicle market has taken off.
The development direction of electric bicycle
1) Electric bicycles have been developing steadily in the application of torque sensor technology and integrated circuit controller technology. Powerful companies have applied integrated electronic and digital technology to controllers, motor valve control, charging control and other components, intelligent type Electric bicycles will be the commanding heights of future development;
2) Technology-leading electric bicycle manufacturers should increase research on new energy sources, reduce the cost of new batteries, and give electric bicycles a stronger "life source";
3) Strengthen the research on charging technology, greatly improve the charging efficiency, and extend the battery life. In recent years, some companies have begun research in this area, changing conventional charging to variable amplitude pulse and digital control technology to effectively control the amount of water loss during charging of the battery, ensure the balance of charging, and increase the battery life;
4) More high-tech composite materials and high-strength light alloy materials are used in the manufacture of electric bicycles. Increase the strength of electric bicycles and reduce the weight of electric bicycles;
5) Strengthen the research of electric bicycle motors, develop high-efficiency and energy-saving motors using new energy sources, and efficiently compensate the motors to further improve the energy efficiency of electric bicycles;
6) More widely apply computer and microelectronic technology in electric bicycle product design, mold processing and production process, continuously improve the degree of production automation and improve production technology;
7) Electric bicycle manufacturers cooperate with relative institutes to systematically improve the technological content of products, form technologies, and products with independent intellectual property rights, and continue to maintain a leading position in the technical field of electric bicycles in the world.
Electric bikes are worthy of development in cities with sufficient land resources. At the same time, the trend of electric bicycles becoming popular helps to improve cities with long-term air pollution problems. The relevant department stated that electric vehicles and bikes can reduce smoke emissions and alleviate global warming issues, which will promote public health and reduce ecological damage.
So will electric bicycles ever die? The answer is definitely---No.