1. To access the Personalized Parameter Settings, hold both the "+" and the "-" button for 2s, then hold both the "+" and the "-" button for 2s again, and enter the password "0510";
2. Use "+" or "-" to select the 8th "PSD", and then short press "i" to enter the password setting interface;
3. P2, 0000 will be on the screen. Short press the "+" or the "-" button to enter the default value "1212", and then press the "i" button to access the power-on password enable settings interface;
4. Press the "+" or the "-" button to select Y or N. Select "Y", and then press the "i" button to access the power-on password modification;
5. P3, 0000 will be on the screen. Press the "+" or the "-" button to set the new power-on password and then press the "i" button to save;
6. When switching the eBike system on next time, the display will show P1,0000, please input the new password to power on.
Have more questions?
- Himiway Cruiser Owner's Manual
- Himiway Cruiser Step-Thru Owner's Manual
- Security Setting- Change Your Password
- Himiway Escape Owner's Manual
- How to assemble the Himiway Cruiser bike? Is it easy to assemble or is there any video to refer to?
- Any suggestions on where to mount the phone? Where's the position of the mobile phone holder? What's the function of the black stick?