Himiway Bike battery is sealed well enough for the bikes to be safely ridden in light rain.
However, it is not recommended to ride them through very heavy downpours, or through flooded streets when the crank and/or the motor can get splashed or even covered with water. It is best to take shelter until the rain eases and the roads are no longer covered with water.
For convenience, the battery can be removed and recharged.
Have more questions?
- Fat Tire Size of Himiway Escape
- What's the brand of the motor?
- What's the range of Himiway Cruiser/ Himiway Cruiser Step-thru per charge?
- How far does the Himiway Cruiser/ Himiway Cruiser Step-thru go?
- Is the battery of Himiway Cruiser/ Himiway Cruiser Step-thru waterproof?
- Is the battery of Himiway Cruiser/ Himiway Cruiser Step-thru removable？