1. error code 22: Throttle Fault
- Reconnect the wire of the throttle. Find the throttle wire with the orange connector inside, disconnect it and then reconnect it to restart the throttle
- Reconnect the main wire under the controller. Find the main wire with the black connector staying in the central place, disconnect it, and then reconnect it to restart.
2. error code 24: Motor Hall Defect
- Reconnect the motor wire. Find the motor wire near the hub motor, disconnect it, and then reconnect it to restart the motor.
3. error code 25: Brake Failed or Brake Applied While Turning On
- Determine which side of the brake has got the problem. Reconnect the brake wire on each side separately and make sure where the problem is.
- Reconnect it to restart the brake system.
4. error code 30: Abnormal Communication
- Reconnect the display wire. Find the display wire with the green connector, disconnect it and then reconnect it to restart.
- Reconnect the main wire under the controller. Find the main wire with the black connector inside under the controller, disconnect it and reconnect it.
Have more questions?